FishTacos

Ever have a craving for a fish taco, but don't wanna get out of your jammies and run to the nearest yummy Mexican restaurant? This was me yesterday. So I made the quick and easy dish at home and thought I'd share the recipe with you. 
Seasoned tilapia is my favorite. I've tried everything, even unseasoned tilapia, but nothing beats the seasoned or spicy tilapia which I purchase either at Fred Meyer or Costco.

I cook it on the stove, with a little butter, for 12 minutes. Flip once after 6 minutes.  Chop up any veggies you'd like. I used the freshest tomato and green onion. I heat up the tortillas in a fry pan with a little oil, flipping once so it's hot and just the slightest brown. Spread with sour cream, add the fish, veggies, and some grated cheese. Roll and enjoy! 
It's easy and tastes so yummy! Let me know if you try it and what you think. Also, I'd love to hear your own fish taco recipes. Enjoy! 
Until next time! 😊


Follow me on Instagram and Twitter at #lifestyleanddreamsover40


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

AMAZON Christmas Gifts!

How To Save Money While Shopping!