Happy National Croissant Day!


Did you start your day with a light, buttery croissant?  Most people enjoy theirs with a cup of coffee, but I am not a fan of the coffee bean. So, I enjoy my croissant with a light spread of homeade strawberry jam or just a decadent chocolate croissant. Mmmmm.... They also liven up an egg salad or tuna sandwich.
I had no idea that croissants weren't french and only became popular there due to Marie Antoinette.
I've never attempted to make these delicious creations, but maybe I'll give it a try, someday, and let you know how it goes. If any of you have made croissants before, comment below and let me know how they turned out!  Enjoy!
https://www.timeanddate.com/holidays/fun/croissant-day

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

AMAZON Christmas Gifts!

How To Save Money While Shopping!

Autism and Tourettes