Welcome! 
I've never been one to make New Year's resolutions, well that's a lie. I make them, they just never really happen...ya know? But, something was different this year. I started the New Year with this strange zest, or maybe peace, that I've never felt before. It's like a new passion or drive. A "zing in my step". There's so many new things I want to do this year, and starting this blog is one of them. So, before I start in on all these new things I want to do, I thought I'd tell you a little about me.
I'm in my 40's, divorced, and my kids don't need me as much as they used too (21 and 15). I live in a small, country town in my 4th generation "grandma" style victorian home.  With one kid gone from home and the other one a teenager, I'm finding myself with more time on my hands. I'm sure some of you know the feeling. I'm a process server and a phlebotomist (vampire or person who draws blood).
I thought that maybe, by sharing my life and travels and lessons learned (& still learning), I might meet some more of you out there, like me, and maybe we can help each other, inspire each other, and have some fun along the way 💜👍😊

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Autism and Tourettes

AMAZON Christmas Gifts!